Parish COVID-19 Protocols
IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING PARISH EMAILS, PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL TO DEBBIE CHESTER AT: [email protected]
When coming to Mass:
- We ask that individuals and couples sit in shorter pews and leave the longer pews available for family groups.
- Once you are seated in a pew or chair, please stay there.
- Please arrive early for Mass. Ushers and staff will direct you where to sit prior to Mass beginning. Once the Procession has begun, we may not be able to seat people in the church, especially larger families or groups.
- Please follow social distancing protocols and safe practices.
Please keep these things in mind:
- Stay home if you have symptoms of any sickness.
- Maintain 6 feet distance between people.
- Please touch as few surfaces/objects as possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Masks are required.
The Church is open 9 am to 3 pm, Monday-Friday and 30 minutes before Mass times on Saturday and Sunday.
When entering the church, use the handicap assist button (perhaps with your elbow) to open the door.
(Limited Occupancy/Masks Required)
Saturday 5 pm | Sunday 8:30 am, 11 am & 6 pm
Please note that while school is in session there will not be a public 8:30 am Mass on Fridays.
Tuesday - Thursday 8:30 am
(No 7 am Mass at this time)
Saturday 2 - 3 pm in Faith Hall
Please use outside entrance/follow signs.