Process for Preparing for Confirmation at Sacred Heart
Sacred Heart Confirmation preparation is for Youth in grades 9 – 12 who have been Baptized Catholic and received the Sacraments of First Communion and Reconciliation.
This process asks you to:
- Complete a registration form or register online, pay the $20 fee and provide a copy of your baptismal certificate.
- Practice your faith by celebrating Sunday Liturgy and the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Serve in a liturgical ministry at the Teen Led mass; every 3rd Sunday @ 6pm
- Attend and actively participate in ALL sessions of preparation for Confirmation listed here.
- Parent/Sponsor & Candidate Sessions at the Church (Sessions start in October)
- Bench Supper
- Choose a Sponsor; an active, Confirmed Catholic, at least 18 years of age, and not your parent.
- Write a Letter to Bishop Peter Christensen. (Assistance will be given for this.)
- Interview with Fr. Roger and Leigha
- Attend Confession
During the process of preparing for the sacrament of Confirmation, the Candidate with the Youth Minister will discern readiness to celebrate this Sacrament.
Questions? Contact Leigha at [email protected] or contact the parish office at (208) 344-8311 ext. 1109